“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Derek M Johnson Live!

On a very special episode of What's This Called?, tune in on December 6th at 12 Noon sharp to hear none other than Derek M Johnson, live on KPSU!

What's so special about this particular broadcast? Well, first, I'll be guest-hosting, filling in while Ricardo Wang is out of town on business. So, not only do you get to hear an awesome set by the man who backed Unwound on their Leaves Turn Inside You album, but you also get to hear me bring it all together for an hour, on KPSU.

It should be a lot of fun, and I'll post most info her when I know it. But I've seen this guy play a few times now, and if you like spacey, trippy cello music with lots of effects pedals and a super-cool host helping you freak out on a Saturday Morning, then tune your radio to KPSU on Saturday, from Noon - 1 PM on December 6th. I promise not to dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment