“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Monday, November 24, 2008

Anti-Apathy w/ Tea For Julie

As a favor to my friends at KPSU, I ran live sound today for Rachelle's show, Anti-Apathy. On tap: Tea For Julie, a local indie-pop band performing in a two-piece incarnation for the first time ever. Rachelle had them on for a half-hour set of live tunes, followed by a casual interview full of questions all around the table. Aside from my signature mix, you won't hear me directly; occasionally you'll hear me hooting and clapping, and making loud comments and laughing.

You can download the show here for the next several weeks. (It was originally broadcast today from 6-7 PM.)

Apparently, my recent guest spot on What's This Called? has more or less opened the floodgates, so watch this spot for information about future radio appearances. I can promise that there will be at least one more engineering gig, and at least two guest spots as I cover for out of town DJs.

Requests? Drop me an e-mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment