“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Naked Trees Point To The North Star

It occurred to me that I haven't plugged the new publication since I switched to this new-fangled Inter-Web 2.0 Blog, so I thought it might be a good time to recommend that you place your X-Mas A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Inc. orders early for...

Naked Trees Point To The North Star
by Austin Rich

(collected fiction, available in paper or electronic format $6.00 includes shipping)



Read what other readers are writing about this book! (Very meta!)

"It was really good! I'm not much of a literary critic, all I know is I enjoyed reading the stories a lot."
- Karly Rich, paid family member. (I swear, the check's in the mail!)

"I liked it! A title is a very important component. No phrase was left unspun, and a great job of writing the 'fairer sex.' To Be Concerned is Good is my favorite; I thought the boss' typo-laden letters were hilarious."
- Lans Nelson, local female & paid staff member.

"It was a weird reading experience; there's such an odd mix of humor and despair, intelligence and bafflement, acceptance and frustration, kindness and desperation. Very hard to characterize!"
- Heidi Stauber, Austin's High School English Teacher, who has received no financial compensation for this statement... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment