“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Living Proof on Anti-Apathy!

My most recent foray into the world of recording bands came again last week on Wednesday, November 26th. Again, as a favor to Rachelle, I ran sound for local hip-hop heroes Living Proof. Again, this was for her show, Anti-Apathy, which features local music of almost any variety, in both the pre-recorded and live varieties. In this particular case, the show was actually broadcast last night, but we recorded the performance during the last minute rush before Thanksgiving. I almost missed my train for these guys, so that should mean something.

For clarity's sake: while you probably can't hear me directly, I set up the sound for these guys, and mixed / recorded their performance. Occasionally you can hear me clap and hoot in the background, but really, the magic is in the mix. Word.

You can download the show here for the next several weeks. (It was originally broadcast December 1st from 6-7 PM.)

Need a sound guy? I specialize in KPSU sound requests,
Bat Mitzvahs, and anything involving my friends. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment