“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blasphuphmus Radio News

There's been a lot going on lately as Blasphuphmus Radio prepares to become syndicated at KPSU, so as that process continues, I thought I'd tease a few of you with a preview of what to expect on the show.

Although we previously reported that we would be on at 1 PM Sundays, we have secured a 3 PM time slot on the holiest of holy days, Tuesday! I'll keep you posted with links and information about how you can tune in via the interweb, but if you live near or on the PSU campus, you can tune in at 98.1 FM. So, Tuesday at 3 PM. It's gonna rock.

I've made a tentative schedule for the 2009 Broadcast Season of Blasphuphmus Radio, but you should note that the operative word in the first half of this sentence is "a." It is not THE schedule, but merely A schedule, and is subject to change as I learn more information. I also wrote a Reference Guide that will help you interpret some of the things I put on the schedule.

Questions? You know who to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment