“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Old Is New... Again

A recent familial rendezvous allowed me to meet up with my brother Kyle, who was storing the data to my old Blog that he used to host. Due to the wonders of modern technology, he was not only able to hook me up with copies of the data, but a means of accessing it in an easy-to-read way. Let's hear it for the wonder of computing!

What does that mean? Well, I will occasionally be adding new-old blog entries to this site, like this one, itself part of the new-old paradigm: it's a post about a 'zine I used to offer in the olden-days, that is now available again... or at least, was, until the old blog, which explained as much, became hosed.

Confused? Well, don't be. Just remember that, from time to time, some old content will occasionally resurface, and I'll probably draw attention to it. You can rest assured that it will only be the best of the best... or, at least, whatever is still readable all these years later.

My what a tangled web I weave...

No comments:

Post a Comment