“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Monday, December 22, 2008

New Radio Appearances

I will be offering my services twice in the next month to non-Blasphuphmus Radio appearances on KPSU:

On December 28th, 2008, I'll be guest-hosting Be That Song? (aka Is This Music?), presenting my newest musical assemblage, "Christmas Music (For People Who Don't Like Christmas Music)." Be That Song? will start at Noon, and run until 1 PM. You'll be able to listen by either tuning into to 1450 AM in the Portland, OR area, 98.1 FM on the PSU campus, or by accessing the webstream at kpsu.org.

Also, on January 31st, 2009, I'll be running sound for an in-studio appearance by Levator, who will be appearing on What's This Called? Levator has made several appearances on my old show, and prior to that made KPSU a stop on nearly every tour. This will be an awesome performance from Noon to 1 PM that day, and again, you can listen at 1450 AM, 98.1 on the PSU campus, or by accessing the webstream at kpsu.org.

And, of course, my new weekly show starts on the 6th of January. Wait, that's only a couple weeks from now!? Holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment