“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Radio Report

This week, I have a double-dose of radio for you, one for each day of the weekend:

Episode 013: "International Women" w/ Georgette

Playlist And Footnotes

AND

"Hits And Misses" on PDX Soundtracks w/ Austin Rich

Playlist And Footnotes

First, my friend Georgette joins me for an hour of music by International female artists, representing six of the seven continents, and featuring only one American (singing in French, mind you). It's a pretty interesting set, all courtesy of Georgette.

Then: Johnathan Boober, host of PDX Soundtracks, invited me to talk shop as we talked about some of our favorite Hits and Misses amongst bands that we are fans of. On tap: Deerhunter, Grails, The Jezebel Spirit, & Nick Cave. John and I thought it would be a great idea to give music-talk a chance at KPSU, and now you can tune in and tell us how we did.

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment