“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Considering The Appeal Of Staying Home

Part of me feels guilty that I don't go out as much as I used to. I don't go to very many shows anymore, I don't go to very many parties, and most nights you can count on me being home.

I'm sure there are friends that wish I was more social. I'm sure there's others that haven't even noticed.

Sometimes I want to be more social. But, having focused so much of my life for the last 18 years on trying to have as much fun as humanly possible every spare moment of my life, I think I'm allowed some quiet evenings at home with a book and some Ginger Ale.

Hope everyone else is having a good time! Gimme a call and we'll get coffee.

But not too late. I start to loose steam as soon as the sun goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment