“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer's Ready When You Are

I've got a double-dose of radio for you, as I bring you something old and something new, both of which got me to shake my ass in spite of all the crap that's been plaguing our station lately. Ob-soive:

Episode 072: Summer Sounds
(Featuring all songs that remind me of Summer.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

And, at 11 AM, listeners heard:

Retrocast of "Dance The Afternoon Away" (25 April, 2006)
(Featuring an hour long dance party, in only the way I can present it.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

While things might seem a little grim, given the news that we lost our AM broadcast signal, the staff and volunteers seem united in the believe that this is a new beginning. And from the sounds of our shows today, I can say we almost sound better, if that's possible.

Of course, in the end, you are the final judge of that.

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment