“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Frith Be Praised!

Before I knew that today was going to turn out to be exactly the kind of day that I wanted, I was toying with the idea of performing a musical rite in order to get The Sun to take seriously the job it has not been performing for the last few months. Weather or not (no pun intended) this audio ritual will be effective remains to be seen, but fortunately for you, this show rocks in spite of the pseudo-religious content! Ob-soive:

Episode 069: Summon The Sun
(In which I play a bunch of songs dedicated to Frith himself, in an attempt to keep him overhead in the coming months.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

I just got word that next weeks show will be two hour long, meaning that I will need to re-think my ideas for what I was going to play. So don't forget to tune in an hour earlier next week to catch the whole show.

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment