“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Radio Appearance

I just got done appearing as a guest on KPSU's very own quiz show, All The Right Answers, hosted by Alex. Here are the appropriate links:

All The Right Answers

Playlist

Quiz shows are fairly rare outside of NPR these days, and I was really excited to find that we had one here on KPSU. I've been unable to get on the show during the school year, but the summer seemed like a fantastic time to join in on the shenanigans.

Alex also hosts a fantastic show on Tuesdays, called Radio Mystery Theater, which is entirely dedicated to Old Time Radio recordings from shows like The Shadow, Philip Marlowe, The Whisperer, Dragnet & Charlie Chan. This is a rare treat for radio listeners, and something dedicated to interests near and dear to my own heart. I highly recommend tuning in.

It is amazing the kinds of things that used to dominate radio, and with shows like this on KPSU, we sound more and more like the stations you used to hear in 60's, 50's and 40's. I'm super stoked to have been a guest, and you may hear me on the show again in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment