“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Noise

Why were there two different people, on opposite sides of my house, using extremely loud engine-powered equipment, at 7:30 AM this morning? You don't start construction or start adding a porch to your house until after 10 AM. That's the rule; always has been, always will be.

Somehow, I have a feeling that if I was making a lot of noise in my house at 7:30 AM (like, playing bass really loud in my basement), I would receive a complaint. Or perhaps the police would just show up. Why are people building things at ungodly hours of the morning exempt from this?

The only thing worse that living in a world with so many assholes in it is living in a world where nearly all of them have no idea they are assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment