“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, August 23, 2009

FOUR HOURS OF RADIO!!!!

Very rarely have I done shows that were over two hours long, so this week was quite a surprise for everyone. First, the listeners, who got a three hour version of a 60 minute show. Then, for myself, who had THE POPE of the Church of Blasphuphmus (featuring to the right, with myself, in our old Cathead days) show up to join him for 2 1/2 of those three hours. And finally, the space time continuum was rocked as I retrocasted a show, the premise of which was about the past intersecting with the present and the future as it itself was already retrocasting material from a similar show. Confused? Well, you soon won't be. Ob-soive:

Episode 034: The Pope Comes To Visit, Has Some Tea, Brings His Assistant Michelle, And Then Goes Home.
[Wherein kiisu d'salyss, The Pope of The Church of Blasphuphmus (Not Jesus), drops by with Michelle to play a bunch of music they love.]
Hour 1. Hour 2. Hour 3.

Playlist & Footnotes

Then, if that isn't enough:

Episode 035: 07/18/07 Retrocast: "It Looks Like Thousands Of Stars."

Playlist & Footnotes

I can't believe I did that much radio, or that I was able to convince The Pope to do it with me. This opens up new possibilities for this show, and personally, I can't wait.

See ya in seven.

2 comments:

  1. Cathead: the dream lives on, for some reason (tm).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You caught me before I could finish this post. Though I'm glad you remembered.

    ReplyDelete