“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Monday, August 10, 2009

15th Anniversary

This one slipped through the cracks while I was busy with other projects (and, of course, summer): KPSU put together a publication to celebrate their 15th Anniversary, to tie into the party they threw at Pioneer Square at the end of June. While the actual 15th Anniversary isn't until October 1st, the publication gathered together a lot of detritus and ephemera from KPSU's history. Since I was on staff for four years, and have been a volunteer now for over five, I turn up in the publication in a number of ways: first, there's an interview about my two-year stint as the host of Live Friday, a few pictures of me (shot mostly by Ricardo Wang), and a few pictures of my friends (who were guests on my show).

The publication is really only available if you stop in to pick up a free copy at the KPSU lobby, but I will gladly send one to you if you're interested. I didn't put this together, and often the photo credits are off. In fact, this publication is less of The Story Of KPSU and more of a Here's A Bunch Of Stuff Related To KPSU. But I managed to find my way into it without lifting a finger or really being asked to contribute. (Well, I was asked to do the interview, but it was everyone else's idea, not mine.)

Get 'em while supplies last; there are only a few hundred or so left in the lobby of KPSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment