“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pledge Drive Madness

KPSU is in the middle of Pledge Drive this week, and because of that, I've got a double dose of Live Radio for you. No need to thank me; just go to your local Inter-Web-A-Tron Outlet, and down-load, download, dwnld. Ob-soive:

Episode 021: "It's Alive!" Part II (A Pledge Drive Special)
(Featuring Live Recordings made at the KPSU studios by yours truly.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

(And there's a lot of them, this week!)

And, check out What's This Called? this week, where I ran live sound for a special performance by The Easter Island Project (which is Eric Hausmann & Tiffany Lee Brown). Both Ricardo Wang and myself contribute minor performances, even. (In my case, it was mostly live mixing, and a tiny bit of concertina action.) Check it out:

The Easter Island Project on What's This Called?

Playlist & Footnotes.

Wow. What a whole lotta live music goin' on.

And now, I need a nap. See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment