“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Extreme Pledge Drive Madness!

I've got so much radio stuff for you this week, that, to quote The Weatherman, "It's not even funny." (Seriously: it's not.) So keep your podcasting device of choice free this week, because there's all sorts of awesome going on. Ob-soive:

First, at noon, I guest hosted What's This Called? today, which is always a treat. But in this case, it was extra-special, because we had a live guest, all the way from Barcelona, Spain: Santiago Latorre! While I wish I could take credit for booking this one, I did run sound, host the show, and conduct a short interview at the end. This was a lot of fun, and definitely not to be missed.

How's It Named? w/ Santiago Latorre, LIVE!

(Special Guest Host: Austin Rich)

Playlist and Footnotes.

Then, at 1 PM, I put on another fantastic episode of Blasphuphmus Radio, the only show guaranteed to feature 100% music that I love, each and every time:

Episode 022: "It's Alive!" Part III (Another Pledge Drive Special)
(Featuring live performances recorded at the KPSU studios by yours truly.)

Playlist and Footnotes.
(And there are a lot of them, this week.)

AND! (Can you believe it?) As if that weren't enough, we have a super-secret bonus-podcast this week (shhhhhhhh!): DJ Austin's iPod ran KPSU for almost two hours this morning, from about 10:03 AM to 11:52 AM, which you can download for your listening pleasure. If you've ever wondered what I listen to when I'm NOT DJing, now's your chance.

10:00 AM

11:00 AM

Holy crap! That's a lot of radio this week! No wonder I need a nap...

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment