“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, What Do You Know?

I guess the Vanguard finally did print my letter about Twitter. It actually saw print in a hard copy form on Tuesday. Not exactly timely, but what're ya gonna do about it?

It also happens to be my Older-Than-Jesus Birthday, today, too. I wanted to make a lot of jokes about finally taking down the cross I was building in the basement, or that The Romans completely failed to get me (this time), but as it stands it's probably a bad idea to draw a comparison between myself and Christ, if for no other reason than the fact that I'm most definitely not the son of God, and more to the point, am in no danger of performing any miracles, ever. I'm having enough trouble learning a foreign language; as much as I hate to admit it, there just isn't anything that miraculous about a poor, middle-aged single white guy who hasn't finished his undergrad degree yet.

So it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I can't believe I missed it! Happy belated birthday, and I'm very relieved the Romans didn't get you (this time).

    ReplyDelete