“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two More Confirmations

Today I just got word of two more confirmations for some live, on-air appearances:

14 September 2010: On a very special episode of Blasphuphmus Radio, join me for "A Family Affair," with an appearance by my Mom, Marti Grissom! My mom has made an appearance on the KWVA incarnation of my show near the end of its run, and she herself worked in radio when I was growing up (she left that job just after I graduated from High School). It'll be great to give her a two hour format to cut loose on. This'll be one you shouldn't miss. Tune in live from Noon - 2 PM; it'll be available for a download shortly thereafter.

18 September 2010: Then, at our regularly scheduled time, tune in for a live, in-studio performance by Portland's very own, Wizard Rifle. These guys blew me away when I saw them at Duckett's a while back, but between our various busy schedules, we weren't able to get things sorted out until now. A fantastic two-piece that mixes noise-rock and fantasy metal into a perfect blend for rock satisfaction. It'll be fantastic to see them play in our studio. I'll post pictures, promise.

That's it for now. September will be a busy, busy month, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment