“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Assignment

Well, after much confusion and whatnot, it appears that I have a re-assignment at PSU for the 2010 - 2011 school year. Given that they had to cancel a number of FRINQ courses this year due to low enrollment, and given that I am about 15 years older than most everyone else that teaches in the program, they decided to allow me to teach SINQ courses instead. This is a bit of a promotion; normally, they only allow Grad Students to do this. There are still openings in the course if you happen to be looking into taking SINQ courses at PSU this year. Here's the lowdown:

UNST 213G (CRN 16522): American Studies w/ Scott Parker & Cody Rich (Main Session)
UNST 212H (CRN 16521): Mentor Session 1 w/ Cody Rich
UNST 212H (CRN 16520): Mentor Session 2 w/ Cody Rich
UNST 212H (CRN 16519): Mentor Session 3 w/ Cody Rich

This is a huge relief for me, as for a while it seemed like I might not get a course assignment this year. Regardless, I will do my best to make American Studies as interesting and entertaining as possible.

The other piece of news about this is: I will be teaching three distinct courses this year, one each term. I have no idea what they will be during Winter or Spring Term, but I will be working as hard as I can to get something a little more my speed.

1 comment: