“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Neutral Uke Hotel?

As usual, I fill a number of roles at KPSU, but it has been a while since I was tapped to record a band that didn't appear on What's This Called? But, of course, it was only a matter of time, and I was stoked to lend a hand to Cat - for her show Cat's Cradle - for a band that showed up last Monday. I'm only a week late, right? Ob-soive:

Cat's Cradle w/ Neutral Uke Hotel, Live! (30 August, 2010)
(Featuring a live performance by Neutral Uke Hotel, comprised of members of Golden Bloom and other groups.)

Playlist & Footnotes

Later that evening, they played a show at Mississippi Studios, and they seem to be on a pretty well promoted tour. You can probably catch them in your own home town sooner or later, but until then, you can listen to this performance on KPSU. I snapped a few pictures, too, and will post more of them fairly soon.

Earlier that same day, I also managed to squeeze in a retrocast:

The Grumpy Punk, Part I (28 February, 2009)

Playlist & Footnotes

This one was mostly picked because I'd done Part IV the previous Saturday, and thought I'd revisit my hits of the recent past. But, of course, it also has some pretty awesome songs in it.

One more post, and I should be caught up. Yeah, it's been that kind of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment