“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, September 5, 2010

As Usual, Motörhead Was Right

While it has been a few weeks since my show was expanded to a two-hour format, I haven't really been able to utilize that extra time to its fullest extent. With additional summer craziness, a severe drain on my free time, and other things tripping me up, this one was, in many ways, an accident. Fortunately for me, it was a beautiful one. Ob-soive:

Episode 082: Love Can't Buy You Money, Hour 1
Episode 082: Love Can't Buy You Money, Hour 2
(Featuring a variety of audio media centering around a bullshit capitalist symbol.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

This was one of the first shows that I fully utilized the new equipment at KPSU, and threw in a lot of other media on the fly. (I actually played fewer of the songs I'd picked out because I changed up so much stuff as I was going.) It was a lot of fun, and I'm really looking forward to trying out again.

AND, I also managed to fit in a retrocast from earlier this year in the hour before.

Rock Out With Your Goth Out (24 April, 2010)
(Featuring some of my favorite goth tunes.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

This one was a pledge drive show, and was also a training show (featuring Anonymous 2). While it's a little out of date because of that factor, it is still a great show, musically.

Whew. Finally caught up on radio. Hopefully I won't fall behind again.

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment