“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Friday, February 19, 2010

More Things That Must Sell

Still on the auction block: hundreds of LPs and Comics collected over the last 20 odd years.

I cannot promise that they are of a high quality, or even that in demand, but they mean the world to me. Still, I must nonetheless part with them.

I am reluctant to list prices or anything, as I have no idea what they are worth in reality. But I am willing to make a deal with someone provided they will go to a good home and will be much loved and appreciated.

Please contact me immediately if you are into cheesy superhero comics from the '80's and '90's, or lame indie rock bands from roughly the same time period (mixed with a healthy dose of crappy radio-friendly-unit-shifters from previous decades).

By Crom's sword...

2 comments:

  1. Are you selling these because you need the money or do you not have anywhere to store them? If storage is an issue you can keep as much as you want in my storage facility. My brother has the code. Seriously. There's plenty of room and it's a good facility. Whatever doesn't sell you can keep there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the money. I have a place I can easily store them, but the money is more important right now.

    ReplyDelete