“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cell Phone Advice

To add insult to injury, I need a new Cell Phone. (Of course.) While I initially resisted Cell Phones, I'm starting to get the urge for something a little fancier than the usual dial-text-camera variety. I thought I would stop into the phone store today, but was instantly assaulted with far too many things to choose from, all of which looked identical, and ranged in price from "next to free" to "way out of my price range."

So, what kind of fancy phones are there to choose from these days that are 1.) Durable, 2.) Reasonably Priced, and 3.) Provides Decent Service. All of these elements are variable (and, of course, are up to personal interpretation). Still, it was next to impossible to determine this from the info I saw in the store, and really, they will say anything to sell a phone.

So, I need recommendations. Please.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment