“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Friday, February 19, 2010

Maybe I'm Selfish

... but I really don't care about Tiger Woods' 13 inch apology, the ghost of Jichael Mackson appearing in "We Are The World" Twenty-Ten, or which hot Olympian won which medal at the severely botched (and tape-delayed) Winter Olympics.  (And for the record: she's not.)

I do care about bureaucratic $100 charges on an account that was already closed and settled a month ago.  I do care about the complete lack of sympathy the world has for people who are struggling without a support network of any kind.  And I am absolutely concerned with the fact that every phone call, message, and e-mail I've gotten recently has been from a computer, and not a real person. 

What a stupid planet we live on.

By Crom's sword...

No comments:

Post a Comment