“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, February 18, 2010

iPod For Sale

Now that I went and got a new phone that is an iPod / Computer / Homing Becon / Part Of The Borg Collective as well, I now have a piece of technology that is sitting around, collecting dust. It's a video iPod, black, that holds 80 GB of media. I paid a fair amount for it when I bought it new, and have been using it for about a year or so. Aside from a couple of skuff marks on the screen, it is more or less pristine.

I would love to sell it to someone who will actually use it and enjoy it. I will throw in a USB cable and fill it to the brim with music, too, if you so desire. As much as I love having around of piece of technology that I will probably never use again, I would also love to have some money, too.

Please contact me if you're interested. I'm asking for $150, as I paid quite a bit more for it when I bought it.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment