“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Unscheduled Radio Appearance Last Night

I have a long-standing relationship with Ranger Mike of the signal-to-noise ratio program on KPSU, and I always love running sound for his show. Despite this being a last-minute sound request, I was totally stoked to come in and run sound for a local rock band, Silversafe, who did their first ever acoustic performance on our humble radio station. Here's the low-down:

signal-to-noise ratio w/ Silversafe, LIVE!
(Featuring a liver performance by local Portland rock group, Silversafe.)

The show featured several songs from their new EP (Automatic Heart), and three acoustic renditions throughout the hour. I thought I did a pretty decent mix on this one, and as usual, everyone's sense of humor was in top gear.

Stay tuned for a special two-hour show this Saturday as I cover for What's This Called? as I continue to ease into the holiday season. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment