“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Horrific End... For Now!

Pulling out all the stops for the last installment of our Spook-Tacular series this month, I joined forces with Ricardo Wang of What's This Called? to bring you two hours of insanity to kick-start your Halloween Party Plans tonight. Ob-soive:

Episode 045: How's It Named? Two-Hour Halloween Spook-Tacular! Part I
Episode 045: How's It Named? Two-Hour Halloween Spook-Tacular! Part II
(Featuring scary selections from the collections of Austin Rich & Ricardo Wang.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

This has been a wonderful Holiday Season, and I really enjoyed getting back into the Halloween saddle. I'm not sure what's on the docket for next week, but stay tuned! As the weather changes, and the year grinds to a close, I'll be doing my best to bring you everything musical you need to cope. Pleasant Nightmares!

See you in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment