“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lost In The Punk-In Patch

With only a spare few weeks left until Halloween Proper, I continue my holiday-season retrocasts with a fantastic episode from 2006, featuring a wonderful assortment of Creepy Monster Punk Songs, guaranteed to put you in the right mood for rampaging at night and stirring up trouble. Ob-soive:

Episode 043: 10/18/06 Retrocast: "Lost In The Punk-In Patch"
(Featuring all your favorite Halloween classics, from Dead Moon to The Dream Syndicate)

Playlist & Footnotes (2009)
Playlist & Footnotes (2006)

And, in honor of this classic show, at 11 AM I also retrocasted an episode from earlier this year, when I was only slightly younger, slightly more naive, and had slightly more time on my hands. Here goes:

Retrocast of Episode 009: The Grumpy Punk
(Songs like they used ta make - and a handful merely in the spirit - for a full hour.)

Playlist & Footnotes

I hope as many of you as possible will be out at the Scion Garage Fest today, to enjoy some of the local Portland weather, and soak in the rock. I'll be back next week with Fromage de la Halloween. See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment