“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Episode 002: "It's Alive: Part I"

For our second Audio Essay at KPSU, we'll be looking at some of the live recordings I've done at KPSU (for in-studio performances, as well as other shenanigans). I'll be doing this periodically, letting some of the better performances of the past live on in the present (and, via the archive, the future).

This week, we'll be featuring two different performances: one by Tea For Julie (courtesy of the Anti-Apathy show, hosted by Rachelle), recorded on November 24th, 2008, and another by Derek M. Johnson (arranged to appear and perform on What's This Called? by Ricardo Wang, but hosted and recorded by myself for various reasons), recorded on December 7th, 2008. Both performances include a snippet of the interviews, as well as live incidental music by other bands I'm fond of.

Audience participation is still at: 503-725-5945 or austinrich@gmail.com. You can tune in at 98.1 FM on the PSU campus, or via the webstream at kpsu.org.

It's Alive. Part I. Tune in, if you dare.

1 comment:

  1. dammit i forgot again!
    (its jess from the work of art BTW)

    ReplyDelete