“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Episode 001 Links

Well, the first episode finished a couple hours ago, and I think it was quite a success. Ob-soive:

Episode 001: Of A Beginning (Radio About Radio)

Playlist & Footnotes

Next week, stay tuned for It's Alive: Part I, where I feature some of the recent live recordings I've made at KPSU.

As always, your input helps make the show, so please, feel free to send your comments and criticisms to: austinrich [at] gmail [ditty-dot] com. It's the only way we learn.

See ya next week!

2 comments:

  1. I listened and really enjoyed the show. However, on my laptop it was hard to hear you speak over the background. Prolly just a speaker sound issue. But I liked the selections a lot (even without The Selecter!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was recording the show, I couldn't use my good microphone, as it's still on loan to The Judge. I also feel like I'm still getting into the swing of things. Eventually things will get better.

    ReplyDelete