“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's The Download You've Been Waiting For

I was not able to snap any photos of my own, but I did get an entire hour-long interview with none other than the legendary Exene Cervenka! Holy Crap! Ob-soive:

Episode 062: The Exene Cervenka 12th Anniversary Interview!
(Featuring a live, in-studio interview with Exene Cervenka.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

For those of you familiar with her work, I won't even need to tell you anything else. Just tune in and listen. For those who aren't, I recommend checking out her new solo album, Somewhere Gone, on Bloodshot Records. You'll know instantly if you're a fan.

I'm still sort of reeling about it, and had an incredible time meeting and talking to her. And I think the excitement comes through in the interview. All I can say is: awesome!

See ya saturday!

2 comments: