“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, June 27, 2009

LIVE LIVE LIVE

There are some days that actually contain a larger rock quotient than others. Today was one of those days. Whew! Where to begin?

Episode 026: Horde of Two, Live!
(Featuring a liver performance by Vancouver, Canada performers Horde of Two.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

It's always such a pleasure to see awesome live music performed by awesome people. Hell yeah. Here's some pictures, too.

Also!

Live In-Studio w/ Guyve
(Featuring a live, in-studio performance by Guyve.)

Playlist

I've run sound for Guyve before, and now that their guitar player is a KPSU volunteer (check out his show, Tune In, Turn On, Rock Out), we did a special, super-secret FM / Internet only show. There's nothing but live rock on this one, but I think I did a pretty decent job on the sound, if I do say so myself. Again, more pictures.

Lastly:

The DJ after me was absent today, so I tried to bring you a repeat of one of the more popular shows I've done this year, Episode 023 ("I Like Short Songs"). However, a little over half-way through the show, there was a technical error that prevented the whole show from being broadcast. After that, the automix computer comes on. Since the complete show is still in the archive, you don't really need this particular episode. For weirdo obsessive completists (like myself), here's the link:

Repeat of Episode 023: I Like Short Songs (Inc.)

As stated in several other places, I won't be in the actual studio next week. However, there will be a very special, Inter-Web-A-Tron only treat for you, available on July 4th. Isn't that a holiday or something?

Until then, take care. See ya in seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment