“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Show! New Time Slot! Double The Exclamation Points!!


Today's episode of Blasphuphmus Radio asks the question: where have all the Groundhog songs gone?

Episode 005: Post-Groundhog Day Special! (2009!)

Playlist & Footnotes.

I think I prefer the second half of the show myself.

In other news, the powers that be have granted me a new time slot at KPSU: 1 PM on Saturdays! It's actually a great slot, and I'm really looking forward to filling it. It starts this week (the 7th), so tune in to hear my first citywide broadcast in quite some time. Following What's This Called? will not be easy, but I think it'll be the perfect preface to anything I manage to do every week.

Those of you who podcast the show: nothing changes. You'll just start getting the shows on Saturday instead of Tuesday.

For those listening via terrestrial sources: 1450 AM in the Portland / Vancouver metro area, and 98.1 FM on the Portland State University Campus. You can also stream the show live at kpsu.org.

Saturday's show is tentatively titled, "Re-Introduction, Again." Pleased to meet you... won't you guess my theme?

Don't forget audience participation: 503-725-4945. You, too, can be on the radio!

See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment