“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy

It's rare that I get to celebrate Valentine's Day with anyone, and over the years I've become fairly cynical and jaded about the holiday. (I think this might be the first time I haven't referred to it as VD.)

Still, it's strange going into this one feeling this way and having someone to celebrate it with. I can't seem to shake this non-negative feeling emanating from within, creating a weird, upturned effect at the corners of my mouth. I have this strange urge to hold doors open for people and say, "Hello!" to complete strangers.

It's somewhat disconcerting, so I'll keep you posted if this develops into some sort of debilitating illness, or in some other way leads to something disaster like and, thus, more recognizable. In the meantime, if I seem a little dazed and confused today, it's probably just one of those foreign upbeat moments that I'm not quite used to.

Should I be worried?

1 comment: