“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's Time For A Soul Explosion!

To start the New Year out right, Jaycation and I have teamed up to bring you a five hour SOUL EXPLOSION, and a one hour retrocast, all in the name of quality radio. It's not an easy job, but the hours are fantastic. Ob-soive:

First, start things off right with a little blast from the past, circa August of 2009.

(Where I play a whole lot of records, and have fun doing it.)


This, I dive into a three hour block of soul that is continued afterward by fellow DJ and connoisseur, Jaycation.

Episode 102: Soul Explosion!
(Where I dig into my collection of Atlantic and Stax Records for a three hour blast of Soul Power!)
[Note: At this time, Hour 1 does not appear to have been recorded. We apologize for this inconvenience.]


Then, keep it locked as Jaycation takes over to deliver his own soul favorites.


What can I say? When you need soul, you need a lot of it.

Next week: A live performance by Gender Roles, and more!

See Ya in Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment