“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

Well, we've had all manner of crazy shit go down in the last few months, and this show has not be as well documented, performed, posted, or heard because of that. But the wait is over, as we are back in business, and ready for action with five hours of downloads, including a special New Year's Day broadcast, some live electro-glitch, and actual profanity. Yeah, you know you want it. Here we go:

(Where I play a whole slew of songs about newness, beginnings, and chan
ge.)


(I should point out that I haven't had a chance to write a proper footnoted playlist in many moons, which is why this is a big deal.)

Also, I got to run sound for What's This Called? today, too. Ob-soive:

(Featuring a live performance by local noise artist, Doug Theriault.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

Doug is a circuit bender, a noise artist, and a really wonderful and friendly guy. I had a great time meeting him today, and he is just as kind and considerate as his music is weird, noisy and wonderful. You should give it a listen.

Lastly:

For those of you who didn't already hear the gossip, Greg and Sarah from Funemployment Radio (dot com!) were kind enough to invite me as a guest on their show last Thursday. Here are the results:

(Featuring Greg Nibler, Sarah X Dylan, Kenny B, and special guest Cody Austin Rich.)

Greg and Sarah need no introduction, but a little known fact is that I was involved in Greg's tentative beginnings in radio at KPSU. Hear us shoot this shit about nothing in particular (with profanity!), all the while having a really, really good time. I was really excited to be a guest on their show, and I'm looking forward to where they end up next.

And that does it for this week. Now, there are 51 more shows I need to prepare for. Until then...

See ya in Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment