“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Radio Schedule Update

As we move into the end of the year, there will be a couple of unexpected changes for Blasphuphmus Radio to accommodate the holiday season. Sadly, I will be unable to bring you live broadcasts for December 19th and December 26th, as I will be out of town with family. I know it is tough, and this year I've already taken one week off. Nonetheless, I will be enjoying the warmth and hospitality of family for a few weeks, and cannot turn down free food or stories told by my grandmother. All in all, it should be fun.

For those who listen online, however, there will be a few podcast-only shows to make up for my on-air absences. I may do more than two, actually, as I have a few ideas for the end-of-the-year that I haven't been able to fit into the schedule this year, so keep an eye out for those. If you don't already get this show as a podcast, and have never listened via the Inter-Web-A-Tron, this handy link works as a podcast feed, or as a streaming archive, depending on your preference. You can even download the shows, and play them in your .mp3 player of choice. How 20th Century of us?

We will be back on the air, doing live shows again, beginning January 2nd, which brings us to our next announcement: the Blasphuphmus Radio 2010 Programming Schedule is now up. If you've been enjoying the show this year, then expect more of the same. There are a variety of "empty" weeks so far (as it is far too early to know the entire schedule), and there are some bands and guests that I am waiting to hear back from. As usual with this kind of thing, nothing is permanent, everything is subject to change, and even if I've said otherwise, never believe anything you think you'll hear until you actually hear it. More than anything, it's a roadmap for me to follow when I feel like I'm lost, if that makes any sense.

We may have some new announcements regarding some projects that are in the pipe, but the cold weather, personal economic collapse, and the dim portents of things to come are conspiring together to make such announcements seem somewhat moot. When things are more specific than that, you'll be the second to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment