“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Comics / Books / Records

I need to get rid of a lot of my stuff, and it turns out that 99% of everything I own is either Comics, Books, or Records. I don't exactly have anything that is particularly collectible or valuable per se, only in that they are important to me, and I don't really want to part with them. But that's neither here nor there. I just can't afford to keep this stuff anymore, and sometimes you don't have a choice.

If you are interested in Comics, Books, or Records, and would like to peruse this stuff before I begin selling it off in a more public way, please contact me. My Comics are mostly centered around '80's DC Superhero crap, and my records are all over the map. (Again, typical hipster bullshit.) The books look like a collection a PSU student / pseudo-literati would happen to hang on to instead of sell back to the bookstore like he should have. Go fig.

I want this stuff to go to a good home, so drop me a line and we'll talk. I would rather someone I know get something they want to have (and will use).

No comments:

Post a Comment