“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Over the weekend we had some extreme radio craziness, which ultimately resulted in a Podcast-only broadcast from us, and a live performance by a local Portland two-piece. However, it took a little while for everything to shake itself out, so now, finally, I bring you the Saturday Radio report. Ob-soive:

Episode 046: "Living: Then And Now"

(Where I bring you some music I've been into lately, revolving around an all-to-common theme.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

Plus, I ran sound for What's This Called?, which ended up being a two-hour episode of How's It Named? Check it out:

The Passengers on How's It Named? Part I
The Passengers on How's It Named? Part II
(Part 1 features DJing, musical selections, and the beginning of a live performance, hosted by Ricardo Wang. Part 2 features the rest of the live performance by The Passengers, and an interview hosted by myself.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

Special thanks to Hao, our web-director, for accommodating us during all the craziness, and to Chad Clark, our tech-director who tag-teamed the live sound for The Passengers. Can I get a Hell yeah?

Tune in this coming Saturday for the first of many holiday guests on Blasphuphmus Radio. Who, and what you can expect, is something you'll just have to tune in to find out about. (Oh yeah, I went there.)

See ya in seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment