“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation Episode!

Just because I'm out of town, doesn't mean I can't deliver quality radio. Ob-soive:

Episode 076: Happy Holidays, Part I, Part II, & Part III
(Featuring a variety of songs about vacationing, recorded while on vacation.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

This one is a podcast-only episode for the time being. Consider it my gift to you!

As I'm often prone to do, I also edited an incomplete Retrocast, one of my faves from 2007 that had the beginning cut off. Thanks to the tools of modern editing software, I was able to reconstruct it for your benefit. Enjoy!

Retrocast of "A Work Show" (11 April, 2007) Part I, Part II, & Part III
(Featuring some experimental and jazz music from a selection of new records that I was enjoying back in the day.)

Playlist & Footnotes

These took a little longer than I expected to put together, but it was a labor of love, and I'm glad I got it up.

You can expect at least one more podcast-only feature before my vacation is up, but there won't be a new live episode for two more weeks. Until then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment