“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Temporary Sabbatical

For the next two weeks Blasphuphmus Radio will be absent from KPSU. I hate delivering this news, and in fact, am already trying to figure out if I can whip up a couple of podcasts during the interim. But the sad truth is: I need some time off. As much as I love radio, these things happen.

So, for the next two weeks, you will be hearing extended versions of What's This Called? during the 1 PM hour. This suits me fairly well; if I do have to be off the air for two weeks, I'd much rather have Ricardo Wang pickin' the tunes. His show has been on my iPod for years now, and having more of him to listen to while I pack.

So, tune in February 6th, for the return of Blasphuphmus Radio, and a live performance by the Dead Air Fresheners. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

See ya in 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment