“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slackhabit on signal-to-noise ratio!

Ranger Mike and I have been pretty close ever since we met, and more than once he's tapped me to run sound for his show, signal-to-noise ratio. However, last night was a last-minute request that not only included me running sound for a two-hour event, but also involved me participating in the interview during hour 2. When I say last minute, I mean last minute: I found out about two hours before his show started, and he and I arrived at KPSU with 45 minutes to spare. I've cut things even closer in the past, but not anytime recently. Ob-soive:

Slackhabit on signal-to-noise ratio, Part I
Slackhabit on signal-to-noise ratio, Part II
(Where I run sound for Seattle's Slackhabit, and help out a bit with the interview.)

Playlist & Footnotes.

This reminded me of the old days when I used to be on from 9 to 10 PM, and when all the DJs that were on Wednesdays would tap me to run sound for their bands. Good times. Thanks again to Slackhabit for getting to PDX a day early while they were on tour, just to play at KPSU. If you're not busy tonight, check 'em out at The Twilight, or on Saturday in Eugene.

1 comment:

  1. Muchos gracias brother! You were great! it was an absolute pleasure!

    Till next time...

    rock like mad!
    -rob

    ReplyDelete