“Prolix Logorrhoea, and how!”

Sunday, February 13, 2011

RABBITS: Live!

Boy, did I get lucky this week. Hogwash of Is This Music? was lucky enough to have Portland's own RABBITS come in for a live performance, to help plug their new record, Lower Forms, which comes out on Tuesday on Relapse Records. The upshot was that I got to run the sound for it. Check it out:

(Featuring a live set and interview by Hogwash and Austin Rich.)

I love this band, and it was really cool to meet them, and help engineer the show. These guys are pros, all the way, and their songs totally show it. I took some pictures and a video of one song, so I'll try to get those posted soon. In the meantime, you've got this awesome performance that I'm really proud of. If you like quality metal (and I know you do), then this is the program for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment